Instagram is a social media site that deserves your attention and time. It is used by the Gen x crowd for the most part, but you’ll find people of all ages sharing photos here. Businesses also use the site because it is easy to gain Instagram followers and promote their products. I am one of the people who cannot get enough of the site. It is captivating in more ways than one, especially when you find the best pages and people to follow. Take a look at eight ways to get more followers for your IG account and let the fun begin. You will not be disappointed with the results.
- Connect your Instagram and Facebook account with one click and easily cross-promote and share content from the sites. These two sites are among the most important in the social media world. It is important to connect them together.
- Be sure to upload shots of yourself, but do not gain a narcissist attitude and make the page all about your selfies. People will grow tired of this and will not give your page the attention that it deserves. Upload a variety of types of content to your page for best results and the most customer engagement.
- Use other social media pages that you are a member of to cross promote your content. Don’t be afraid to ask your fans on other sites to follow you on IG. Most will happily do so if you ask them, especially when they’re fond of your social media antics.
- You cannot live on social media 24/7 but it is essential to engage with your audience as often as you possibly can if you want them to stick around and favor your brand. The more that you can engage, the better because it gets your name out there the right way.
- One of my favorite ways to get followers is through a company purchase. Tons of companies sell followers so it is easy to find a place to make the purchase. A ton of benefits come to people who spend a few bucks to make this purchase. It saves marketing time and effort, as well as money, direct more web traffic your way, improves profits, and more. It is one purchase that you must make!
- Hashtags are there to use for a reason. Use them in every photo or video you upload to the site. Create hashtags that pertain to the upload, that are trending or popular, and that you’ve created for the brand.
- Participate with other users’ accounts, invoking great conversations in the process. It is easy to leave a comment, a question, etc. to start a wonderful conversation that gives you a wonderful Instagram experience.
- Instagram is a site that is easy to have fun with, no matter who you are or why the site is being used. Make sure that you go on to the site with a fun attitude and progress it in your posts and comments.